Sunday, May 22, 2011

Samurai

So this is kind of officially my last blog for my Digital Art class I believe (if I hopefull counted right haha). I have no clue if I'll decide to blog, no I probably won't blog about digital art or media, I may blog about art, that is if I continue to blog at all. I've blogged about some of the randomist digital media and art topics (like the Digital Nail Art...really haha) I mean I even blogged about WoW...! I mean I have learned alot of different things about Digital Art and Media from blogging about it, which I'm sure was the whole point of this assignment. So last picture I want to put up is this...


Anime! Now a days anime is done on different types of photoshops and such, some is still done by hand. This is an image from the anime series Samurai 7, very cool(my favorite series)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment